Expertly crafted using solid reclaimed pine, our Madison County dining collection provides relaxed sophistication for creative and comfortable entertaining. With options for any size dining space and the choice of three different finishes - Barnwood, Vintage Black, and Vintage White - this group blends rustic and natural style to bring a unique and exceptional feel to your home.
(1) 1706-72T Table Top
(1) 1706-72B Table Base
(2) 1706-BS401 Ladderback Counter Stool (2/ctn)
- Solid Reclaimed Pine
- Storage base has six shelves behind sliding barn doors. They are 12.5"W x 14"D.
- Shelf on top of storage base: 42"W x 19"D
- Coordinating chair (1700-401KD) and stool (1700-BS401KD) sold separately
- Includes (1) 12" extensions leaf
- Can be used as a standard or counter height dining table with the use of included risers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.