Time to give your home a fresh new look with this cottage-inspired credenza from the Harbor View® collection. This beautiful credenza offers a spacious tabletop surface that provides you with room to display all your must-have home décor - an accent lamp, decorative plants, and photos of family and friends. Switch it up and use it as a TV stand. It accommodates up to a 70" TV, making it the ideal spot to gather around to watch your favorite action packed film or the big game! It features three spacious storage drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners. The center drawer includes a grommet hole for cord management. Behind the four lower doors is a hidden storage area that includes three adjustable shelves for convenient storage of around home essentials. Assemble it how you like, the middle doors allow you the option to easily switch from louvered panels to framed safety-tempered glass doors. Finished in Curado Cherry® and detailed with brass hardware, this one-of-a-kind TV stand gives you the charm you want with the functionality you need.
Overall Dimensions: W: 71 1/4" (181 cm) X D: 19 1/4" (48.8 cm) X H: 33 5/8" (85.3 cm)
- Features Accommodates up to a 70" TV weighing 95 lbs. or less for optimal viewing pleasure.
- Middle doors feature two options; framed doors with safety-tempered glass or louvered panels.
- Three adjustable shelves for flexible storage options.
- Three drawers with metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Center drawer features grommet hole which allows a convenient path for cord management of power supplies, network cabeling, etc.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-lock drawer system.
- Curado Cherry® finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.