Stylish storage is a must-have in your home. Create the versatile storage options your home needs while adding the beautiful style and simplistic design of this wardrobe/storage cabinet from the HomePlus collection. Behind its large, framed panel doors is a spacious hidden storage area that includes a garment hanging rod so you can conveniently store items like your favorite blouses, dress pants and frilly dresses. It also includes an adjustable shelf that has the ability to move to different heights to create flexible storage options for items of all shapes and sizes. The lower drawer opens and closes on smooth metal runners for easy access storage of miscellaneous items like blankets, board games, spare sheets and so much more! The enclosed back panel includes cord access so you can keep all your wires neat and out of sight. Finished in Dakota Oak® and detailed with attractive hardware, this handsome storage cabinet is the solution to all your storage woes.
Overall Dimensions: W: 29" (73.6 cm) X D: 21" (53.2 cm) X H: 71 1/8" (180.8 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Adjustable shelf for flexible storage options.
- Garment rod included.
- Framed panel doors for an extra touch of style.
- Drawer with metal runners and safety stops features patented T-slot assembly system to save you time.
- Enclosed back panel has cord access which allows a convenient path for electrical cords.
- Adjustable base levelers adjust to uneven surfaces - because not every floor is perfect.
- This wardrobe/storage cabinet has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International's industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Dakota Oak finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.