The Emma daybed frame is like a chameleon because it has so many personalities. Your guest room can become a haven, child's room can all of a sudden grow up, or your own room can change to host daytime seating or nighttime sleeping. Constructed of carbon steel for strong support and long life, this Antique White finished daybed is functional and beautiful. The design features a dramatic, high camelback arch with waterfall arms, and curved spindles that splay outwards. The floating tube pattern is brought together by the center spindle, while detailed castings provide a Victorian flair. The back and sides are welded for added strength and durability. The Emma's high gloss, cotton ball white, protective outer coat also makes the bed maintenance free. A 12-inch space between the floor and daybed base is available for storage. This unit includes a back panel, (2) side panels, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. A link spring and mattress are not included with this daybed frame and need to be purchased separately. The Emma Metal Daybed Frame comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Twin sized daybed frame constructed of carbon steel with Antique White finish
- Camelback arched back panel is dramatic, while waterfall arms feature curved spindles
- Daybed support frame and mattress NOT included
- Frame measures 46.5" (H) x 79.75" (W) x 39.5" (L) with 12" space between the floor and daybed base
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Functional, beautiful, and versatile
- Detailed castings give this piece a Victorian flair
- Finish creates high gloss and helps this bed maintain its sheen through years
- Includes a back panel, (2) side panels, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||39.5 (L) x 79.75 (W) x 46.5 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.