Help extend the life of your carpet with the Hoover® Power Scrub Carpet Washer. Designed to clean many carpeted and fabric surfaces in and around your home. Make cleaning a breeze with spill free tanks that are easy to access, easy to fill, empty and clean. The Power Scrub features SpinScrub® multiple brush system, a rinse option, automatic detergent mixing, a DualV® Nozzle for more efficient cleaning and forced heated air for faster drying time.
- Lightweight weighs less than 19 pounds
- Easy to Fill, Empty & Clean with Smart Tank™ system making emptying and filling easy with no mess, no tools and no waste of time. The recovery tank comes with a quick pour spout.
- Exclusive SpinScrub® Technology 360 degree cleaning surrounding carpet fibers. A multiple brush system only from Hoover®. Counter rotating brushes spin, not roll, for constant carpet contact. Brushes are removable for easy cleaning.
- 8' Ready-To-Use Hose and Upholstery Tool to deep clean stairs and hard-to-reach areas.
- DualV® Nozzle provides equal suction to clean surfaces quickly and evenly.
- Fast Dry Time with forced heated air.
- 4 Easy To Access Handles allows for easy transport with four different choices of handles located on the unit.
- Wash/Rinse Selector Wash your carpets with soap & water and then rinse your carpets with water only to remove soap residue.
- Automatic Detergent Mixing System provides the correct mix of detergent and water for optimal cleaning results.
- 20 Foot Power Cord
- 6 Month Mfg. Warranty
- 8' Hose
- Mesh Tool Storage Bag
- 16 oz. Clean Plus 2X Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.