: P456Group Name
: Burnella - BrownGroup Style
- Rust free cushioned cast aluminum dining set
- Chairs have cast seats
- Dining chairs are stackable
- Swivel rocker dining chair also available
- 48" round fire pit includes CSA approved 40,000 BTU burner, burner cover, lava rock and protective polyester weather cover
- Choose from the 5 piece 48" round dining set, order (1) P456-615, (1) P456-601A, 4 per carton or (2) P456-602A, 2 per carton or the 42"x72" rectangular dining set, order (1) P456-625, (1) P456-601A, 4 per carton and (1) P456-602A, 2 per carton
- P000-982 9 ft auto tilt beige umbrella and P000-998B dark brown umbrella base, sold separately
- For the fire pit chat set, order (1) P456-776B, (1) P456-776T and (2) P456-821, 2 per carton
- Use P456 collection for 48" and 60" round and 84" x 42" rectangular cast top tables to go with P316, P317 and P559
- Use P456 48" round bar table to go with P316, P317, P557 and P559 bar stools.1 throw pillow included with P456-846 armless chair and RAF and LAF loveseat - P456-855 and P456-856
- Cushioned cast aluminum modular curved seating
- Mix and match with 48" round cocktail table or fire pit
- Many configurations available
- Rust free aluminum frames
- High performance Nuvella fabric
- Assembly required
- Matching umbrella is P017-993 10ft square cantilever
- P456-613 does not have an umbrella hole.
- 42 inch x 72 inch rectangular dining table
- Accommodates 6, dining chairs sold separately
- All-weather cast aluminum frame
- Powdercoated finish resists rusting and fading
- Umbrella hole; cap included
- Assembly required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.