Entertain a rugged-yet-refined sense of style with this TV stand. Its rustic finish and plank-style details pay homage to reclaimed barn wood, while bronze-tone banding with nailhead accents infuses a touch of industrial cool. Ultraclean lines ensure a look that can go from the country to the city and feel equally at home. Opt for the optional fireplace insert (sold separately) for added warmth.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Warm rustic plank finish; replicated oak grain and authentic touch
- 2 storage cabinets (each with an adjustable shelf) and removable/adjustable center shelf
- Dark bronze-tone hardware with nailhead trim
- Cutouts for wire management and ventilation
- Compatible with W100-101 LED fireplace insert (sold separately)
- Assembly required
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|60" TV Stand
|LG TV Stand w/Fireplace Option
|Item Color Key
|Trinell 60" TV Stand
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Doors
|Console TV Stands
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|60''W x 15''D x 25''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.