: B502Group Name
: Kaslyn - MultiGroup Style
The beauty of cottage design shines with the bright white durable finish along with the stylish "X" motif and half rounded pilasters adorning the bed and case pieces making the "Kaslyn" bedroom collection the perfect way to create a cottage getaway within your own home.
- Made with MDF and poplar solids
- Clear sealed drawer boxes with ball bearing side guides and dovetail construction
- Half round pilasters set on stylish turned bun feet
- Cottage styling is earmarked by the use of overlay "X" motifs
- Stylish single drawer night stand with open "X" back design
- Bright white finish features a durable UV base coat for long lasting beauty
- Headboards will accommodate metal bolt-on bed frames ranging from twin to queen as specified in their item description
- Beveled mirror
- B502-85 studio bed features a spacious bookcase headboard design
- Storage base with two side by side drawers with large storage capacity
- Drawers are dovetailed with a clear sealed top-coat finish.
- 6 smooth-operating drawers with dovetail construction
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Top drawers with felt bottoms
- Aged nickel-tone hardware
- Assembly required
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Turned bun feet
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.