A match made in heaven, this 4-piece sectional marries a cool, contemporary look and a decadently soft, plush microfiber feel. This irresistibly comfortable union is love at first touch at the end of a long day, or anytime you're ready to get serious about relaxing. Say I do to big-time comfort and style flanked by neatly finessed track arms in a clean, straightforward design. A medley of pillows in cream, black and gray blends effortlessly with any setting.
5965366 - Left Arm Facing Sofa
5965367 - Right Arm Facing Sofa
5965377 - Wedge
5965346 - Armless Chair
Showroom: Signature Design
Division: Signature Stationary
- Includes 4 pieces: left-arm facing sofa, wedge, armless chair and right-arm facing sofa
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Additional piece offers multiple configuration options
- Corner-blocked frame
- Reversible cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Exposed legs with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.