Under Warranty? The fastest and easiest way to schedule service is at http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07eeh3yzsdj6casvrh/a003j6i8mz92/greeting
Beiter's offers self service to expedite your bedding claim. For your convenience most claims can be validated using our online bedding claim form with digital photos.
Or, contact the bedding manufacturer
|Vendor Name||Telephone||Warranty Info||Warranty Claim||Contact|
|Sealy||1-800-697-3259||Learn More||Learn Morefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Simmons||1-877-399-9397||Learn More||Learn Moreemail@example.com|
|Symbol||1-804-254-1711||Learn More||Learn Morefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tempur||1-888-811-5053||Learn More||Learn More||Contact Form|
Beiter's does not offer service diagnostic on out-of-warranty bedding.
Below is a typical bedding warranty. Please review the warranty card that was included in your original bedding package. Or, contact the bedding manufacturer (chart above)
Mattress Returns/Exchanges will be charged a $99.00 nonrefundable usage fee.
You have just purchased a quality sleep product from Beiter's Sleep Center. In order to prolong the life of your mattress and to be more satisfied with its overall performance, please remember the following points:
- Body impressions are normal in quality bedding. They indicate that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body’s individual contours. These are not structural defects, but normal occurrences in the superior performance of the mattress.
- Impressions are going to be more noticeable on King and Queen Sizes.
- To equalize impressions, rotate your single -sided ( no flip) mattress end to end regularly every two weeks for the first three months of use and every two months thereafter.
- If you own a double-sided mattress, rotate and flip your mattress once every three months. If your particular mattress shows signs of body impressions in between scheduled rotations, change the schedule so that you will always be sleeping on a comfortable surface.
- Use of matching FR-Certified box spring unit/foundation and a proper fame with center support is required. This warranty covers sleep sets only. It will be null and void if it is not used on a matching box spring/foundation and a proper frame that has a rigid center support.
- We recommend a premium quality mattress protector cover be placed on your mattress to act as a barrier against stains to the mattress. Stains, burns, or abuse of the mattress and/or foundation will void the warranty.
- Do not use dry cleaning fluid on your mattress as it will cause damage.
- Do not get your mattress wet. Some of the upholstery materials may compress.
- Do not iron on your mattress. This may cause the cover to deteriorate.
What is Not Covered
- Normal wear & tear.
- Beds/Foundations with stains, burns, soils, or that have been abused.
- Handles (which should be used only to position the mattress and may pull out if used to support the full weight of the mattress)
- Personal Comfort. We cannot guarantee each individual’s comfort.
- Border wires (which run along the perimeter of the mattress and box spring/foundation) bent due to moving or bending of the sleep set.
- Structural damage to the mattress or foundation due to the use of an improper bed frame.
- Impressions of less than 2". Double-sided mattresses must have 2" or greater impressions on both sides.
- Mattresses and Foundations which have already been replaced. Most Warranties are limited to ONE repair or replacement. Warranty is good on original set only.
- Mattress damage due to the use of a non-matching box spring/foundation.
- Replacement of a matching piece in a sleep set, unless both pieces are defective.
- Transportation/freight costs. It is the responsibility of the consumer to pay ALL transportation, freight, and/or shipping costs when returning defective product or picking up a replacement product. In the event the Authorized Dealer is out of business, the consumer is responsible for picking up replacement product from the nearest designated pick up facility.
- Damage caused by tampering with any component or part of the mattress or foundation.
- Damage caused by laundering or dry-cleaning.
- Damage caused by acts of nature.
Due to health concerns; stains, burns or signs of abuse or infestations will void warranty.