While you anxiously await the delivery of your recent purchase from us there are a few things you can do to be prepared. You can always use our live crew tracking system, so your delivery day is a free as you need it to be.
- Make sure the hallway and stairs to where you want your purchase placed is clear and the room is ready for your delivery.
- Have your pets in a safe place away from the path of our delivery crew.
- Please make sure walks, driveway, steps, and stairways must be clear of snow/ice, and moss.
- We will notify you of the two-hour delivery window that is generated by our routing software the day before your delivery.
- We will with the customer’s permission, take photos of any issues that may prevent the delivery crew from completing the setup of your delivery.
- We will not rearrange furniture
- We will not remove waterbeds
- We will not remove items with any type of infestation
- We will not deliver old item to a separate address
- We will not pick up any items that have been stained by bodily fluid
Beiter's reserves the right to refuse delivery to locations where conditions might put our employees at risk for personal injury or compromised health or are in our judgement possibly in violation of local building and safety codes.