Fire up your family reunion or large patio party with Royal Gourmet® Mirage Two Split Lid, 6-Burner Liquid Propane, Infrared Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner. The huge 963 sq. in. primary cooking area fits 80 hot dogs at a time. Two Stainless Steel lids with cast aluminum end caps keep heat during the cooking, and let you cook different kinds of food in either firebox. Porcelain cast iron cooking grates with slope design trap oil imparting a better flavor to meat. Sturdy stainless-steel side tables with plastic end cap, also provide the hooks for tools. An enclosed stainless-steel cabinet with stainless-steel doors provides storage space for both LP tank and other grill necessities. Moving the behemoth is just a piece of cake, with four flexible casters that feature brake system for quick stop.
- 700 square inches of primary cooking area, 263 square inches for warming rack providing a secondary cooking area.
- Porcelain cast iron cooking grates with slope design available on two sides; the slope side keeps meats natural flavor locked in. Flamer tamers guarantee distributed heating.
- Two heavy-duty, double-layer stainless-steel lids with cast aluminum end caps, built-in thermometers and stainless-steel handles with hand protection cover. Two separated porcelain-enameled fireboxes for better heat preservation and grilling performance, with rotisserie spit support.
- Six stainless steel tube burners, and a brass side burner, as well as an infrared rear burner, have a total of 96,000 BTU output. Pull-out grease trays and oil cups collect grease residue for easier clean up.
- Stainless-steel side table with tool hanging hooks, convenient for preparing foods and placing condiments. Full cart with stainless steel doors, enough space for organized storage. Four casters with brake system, making it easy to move around and fix on.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.